#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,455 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My preferred light beer, pairs perfectly with a lime. Can drink more than 2 before you feel full. Prefect by any body of water
Unless I'm dieting.. I won't drink this. There is nothing like drinking the original Corona. It's okay, but not worth the money
Perfect summer beer! Couldn't imagine summer or vacations with out it. Make sure you get limes for it. That makes it perfect!!
Love this beer! So smooth and so good with a lime topped! I usually drink this with seafood, it’s especially good with oysters!
The beach, sand and ocean waves I can hear them now. Their marketing campaign branding is amazing. Love this light beer. Ariba!
Taste great, I buy when I have friends over or when I make a party. I'm part Irish and part Mexican so I love beer in general.
Does not taste at all like Corona Extra, it its not as crisp and refreshing. Maybe it is just because it is the light version.
Got to love a light beer that still has an amazing taste! I can have my beer and not feel like I'm cheating too bad on my diet.
There is nothing thing better than a nice cold Corner an light with a wedge of lime. This is my go to beer on a hot summer day.
Light and refreshing. Don't have to worry about the calories and goes with most everything. Also can find this in most stores.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos