BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great light summer beer served with a fresh cut lime. It’s my go to for summer nights and we purchase it at our local grocery store. I don’t really know many other than can compare but will continue to purchase.
Maria O.
Sunrise
This a synonymous of vacation. It’s the perfect company on a beach day or if you want to feel like you are on vacations: this Corona will make you feel with good humor. The taste its soft And the price is very reasonable
Emily F.
Corinth, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona just always makes me think of vacation. It’s such a classic taste and it isn’t too light. Pop a lime in on a hot summer day and no matter where I am, I feel like I’m on the beach somewhere. I’ll always love Corona!
Taylor S.
Longmont
Who doesn’t love a corona with a slice of lime? This drink never disappoints and is a great drink year round. You don’t need a beach and the sun to enjoy a corona and lime! I love this beer and will continue to purchase!
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What’s better than an ice cold corona light with a lime wedge ? Not many other drinks ! It’s so refreshing and makes u feel like your on vacation just being in your own home ! Will always continue to purchase this beer !
SC F.
Tampa, FL
A beer specific for the place/scene in my opinion- really only like it at the pool, beach outside etc. Love that they made it a light beer though, it hits the spot out on the boat when I don't want anything too filling but definitely wanting to sip on a beer.
Shelby S.
camp verde
Okay so Coronas are a favorite of mine even though most people wouldn’t say so. I like corona light because the amount of calories is smaller than a corona extra. Always tastes great with a lime but you already knew that
Andrea C.
North Miami
I do not like beer! But this beer is actually the o my one I can drink, of course I have to put some lime and a pinch of salt and really cold. But i don’t think this one is bad, I’ve had good experiences with this beer!
Gabriella B.
Philadelphia
Personally I'm not really a fan of beer, but this is one that I can tolerate. I feel like beer doesn't really have too much of a flavor but corona has a little sweetness to it which makes it drinkable compared to other flavors.
Colleen T.
Greenbelt, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm only drinking it if there is lime and there are no other options. Something about the after taste of all Corona products just get me. Without the lime inside, it's like a completely different not at all refreshing beer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?