#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,430 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love this on a hot day. You definitely need a lime wedge to get the best flavor. I like the bubbles and the light crispness.
you can’t go wrong with a good carona in the summer time! squeeze a lime in your beer, it’s so refreshing you’ll need another!
I love Corona it's the perfect beer for the summer time. Laying beside the pool or at the beach. Make sure you have limes too!
Great Mexican beer. Has to be with a lime to be good and also has a marijuana scent to it but very good. Goes nicely with food.
this is fine for summer. coronas are a classic. met expectations, which are admittedly low. don’t forget the lime at checkout!
Always my go to beer. Of course i add salt and lime. That is the best way to drink it. Probably the only beer i will ever drink
Not a big beer fan but I do appreciate that this beer is light. My guests seem to enjoy it and I think it is affordable.
I'll always think of floating down the river when I open a Corona. Kind of has a weird smell but I enjoy drinking it with lime.
My man has a hard time drinking any alcohol with it not hurting his stomach but he can have a corona or three and be just fine!
Our family loves this beer for cookouts, birthday parties, football games, and relaxing with the family on a warm summer night!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos