#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,477 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona light is perfect for the summer. Much light and more refreshing that regular corona add a lime and it's the perfect beer!
Light but with the same amazing flavor! I love treating myself to a corona light on the weekends. Makes me feel good and relaxed.
This is one of my favorite beers to drink in the summer. There's nothing like a refreshing Corona and lime on a hot summer's day.
My go to beer right now! Super refreshing after a long day of work or just being out of the house. Bang for your buck for sure!!!
Love the light taste! The addition of lime and salt add a better flavor. It’s moderately priced and really great with any dinner.
Well, I hope I’m saving some calories going light, but I never lost any great taste changing to the light. Don’t forget my lime!!
This is my go to beer when I'm at the beach! Just add lime and you're in paradise! The value is good and the taste is refreshing!
Seriously my favorite beer! I love it with a lime wedge. No lime, no problem, add some lime juice or even lemon juice. Delicious!
Yummy! These are literally the freaking best in the whole world! Haha my fiancé and I always make sure we have these at a party!
im not much of beer girl, but this one i can handle its nit strong in my option. its delicious with a key lime inside the bottle.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos