#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,426 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
It’s not too bitter and the after taste is not a strong as regular beer. I’m not much of a drinker but this isn’t bad to sip on.
Corona is the best beer made it from Mexico I really like it ,it taste very good , I always buy Corona and more when I'm thirsty
This is the first beer I ever had. It is cheaper than other beers. It can be found at any grocery store. I am a repeat customer.
I love the skunky flavor that Corona Light has. Tastes like Corona with less calories! This is my perfect hot summer day drink.
Absolutely one of my favorite beers to drink in the summer. I have found Corona lights taste the best ice cold with a lime wedge.
It's good beer! Taste good, not like some of the super cheap stuff.. and yet it rrally isn't too expensive. I have no complaints.
I like this beer if hanging out in the sun with friends . It is lighter so dont feel bloated but still has that good beer taste.
My favorite beer for the summer! I live in Wisconsin and actually prefer the refreshing, lighter taste of Corona to Miller beers.
Traditional. I couldn’t stand the taste before! But once I started drinking more it started tasting better and I love the design
It’s softer than the other beers. I like to put a piece of lime inside and see how the lime reacts with the beer. Taste very good
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos