#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona is one of my favorite summer beers. i normally drink it with a lime and it is even good flipped upside down in a margarita
This is out go-to beer whether we're out on staying in. The only beer my husband will drink. I like it with or without the lime.
#backyardbash this is how to get the party started a few coronas and everything is good put a lime live in and enjoy the summer!
My father doesn't like them so doesn't my boyfriend hes not picky but he doesn't like them they say that there nasty never get them
A good ice cold corona light with a lime is just the right drink for a hot, humid Georgia night! The colder , the better!~
This beer is very smooth it is very easy to drink and it taste extra delicious when eating Mexican food I rather enjoy the flavor
Una de las mejores cervezas mexicanas! ... Me gusta más el sabor de la light. La consumo frecuentemente y la recomiendo muchísimo
Just a simple and regular beer at bars and are always a good go to. Great for summer BBQ and hot weather with friends and family
I bought it at the corona sunsets festival. Its a bad beer. My stomach gets sick every time i drink one I honestly dont know why.
This is the first beer I ever had. It is cheaper than other beers. It can be found at any grocery store. I am a repeat customer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos