#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,676 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
A great light beer that is refreshing yet very tasty. It’s so flavorful and has a lot of depth despite being just a light beer. I definitely think it’s as good as the regular but with less calories so it is really a win.
This is a great light summer beer served with a fresh cut lime. It’s my go to for summer nights and we purchase it at our local grocery store. I don’t really know many other than can compare but will continue to purchase.
Mild flavor but not tasteless. Personally I love hard cider and some beers can be too bitter for me. If you prefer something with a more refreshing clean taste this is definitely the beer for you! One of my go to drinks!
What’s better than an ice cold corona light with a lime wedge ? Not many other drinks ! It’s so refreshing and makes u feel like your on vacation just being in your own home ! Will always continue to purchase this beer !
Oh corona where do I begin ... perfect for beach or pool day. any summer event really. Refreshing and not overly expensive. I like it better in light form as the regular makes me feel too full. I’m a dedicated customer.
This is my all time favorite beer but you gotta put a lime in it! Definitely affordable I buy this beer frequently one of the few beers I’ll drink it’s delicious and smooth I am always satisfied after finishing a corona
I'm only drinking it if there is lime and there are no other options. Something about the after taste of all Corona products just get me. Without the lime inside, it's like a completely different not at all refreshing beer.
Have been disappointed with corona recently. After you open a bottle, there is distinctive unpleasant not beer like smell. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of it. I would drink it only if Heineken or Blue moon won't available, as it is in the same price range .
Put a lime in it, and I feel like I’m on vacation. It’s not an every day drink for me, more of a splurge drink. It’s a little costly, but definitely worth every penny. I like it from a bottle. Will continue to purchase.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos