BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Marissa P.
Brookhaven, GA
A great light beer that is refreshing yet very tasty. It’s so flavorful and has a lot of depth despite being just a light beer. I definitely think it’s as good as the regular but with less calories so it is really a win.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great light summer beer served with a fresh cut lime. It’s my go to for summer nights and we purchase it at our local grocery store. I don’t really know many other than can compare but will continue to purchase.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Mild flavor but not tasteless. Personally I love hard cider and some beers can be too bitter for me. If you prefer something with a more refreshing clean taste this is definitely the beer for you! One of my go to drinks!
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
What’s better than an ice cold corona light with a lime wedge ? Not many other drinks ! It’s so refreshing and makes u feel like your on vacation just being in your own home ! Will always continue to purchase this beer !
Lex C.
Oh corona where do I begin ... perfect for beach or pool day. any summer event really. Refreshing and not overly expensive. I like it better in light form as the regular makes me feel too full. I’m a dedicated customer.
Justine C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my all time favorite beer but you gotta put a lime in it! Definitely affordable I buy this beer frequently one of the few beers I’ll drink it’s delicious and smooth I am always satisfied after finishing a corona
MadisonLittle L.
Kennewick, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
Corona Light is my go to beer for the summer time! Cut up some limes and pop one in and you have the most perfect thirst quenching summer beer! I will always love Corona. The taste is so good and you wi always crave it!
Colleen T.
Greenbelt, MD
I'm only drinking it if there is lime and there are no other options. Something about the after taste of all Corona products just get me. Without the lime inside, it's like a completely different not at all refreshing beer.
Yevgeniya K.
Grand Rapids , MI
Have been disappointed with corona recently. After you open a bottle, there is distinctive unpleasant not beer like smell. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of it. I would drink it only if Heineken or Blue moon won't available, as it is in the same price range .
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Put a lime in it, and I feel like I’m on vacation. It’s not an every day drink for me, more of a splurge drink. It’s a little costly, but definitely worth every penny. I like it from a bottle. Will continue to purchase.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?