BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Najla F.
oakley, CA
This is my one and only!!! I have a Corona Extra every Friday to kick my weekend off!!! 🤷🏽‍♀️🍺🍺🍺🍺 I just love be the flavor and crispness! It’s a little more expensive beer but worth it! I offer them to my guest all the time!
Dani H.
New Berlin
I personally have tried both corona light and regular corona not my car p of tea with h or without lime it’s to heavy for my and I am not a fan of the taste reason for 5 stars is my husband LOVES this beer his favorite by a long shot.
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
I love Corona light it taste really refreshing if you eat it with limes and a little bit of salt otherwise it kind of taste like piss not see a liar or anything lol Or maybe it doesn’t taste like piss but it smells like piss in a bottle
Lauren B.
I’m not much of a beer person in general but corona is my go to if I have to get a beer! I feel like it is light and doesn’t make me feel bloated it taste even better when you throw a life in it! It makes me wanta sit on the beach!
Raquel M.
Malden, MA
Corona Light is my favorite beer to drink. Wether it’s drinking it at the bar, or at a cook out. It’s refreshing and lightweight and never makes me feel bloated like some beers do. I like to add a lime to bring out the flavor more!
Kerbie L.
Before I got diagnosed with a severe yeast allergy that prevents me from consuming beer and some other alcoholic beverages and was eating gluten-free, this gave me the least amount of stomach irritation. Would buy again if I could.
Doug S.
Pitman, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a very refreshing beer after a hot day working in the sun. Corona light is the kind of beer I drink when I want a refreshing but not heavy beer while spending a hot sunny day by the pool with my family Corona Light
Aaron S.
United states
Nothing screams summer in Texas like a temperature of 105 outside, a few ice cold coronas and lime with your booty in a black intertube floating down the river. (Of course a can not glass bottle if we're floating) Gotta be ICE COLD!
Sam O.
I don’t know why I prefer the light over the extra, I just do. The flavor is just the perfect mix of mild and flavor. Sometimes I just want a refreshing beer with a mild taste. Pair this with a lime and it’s a perfect party drink.
🌹🌹🌹mandy s.
Jacksonville
This is a favorite. I drink it frequently with lime and salt. The light doesn't taste far off from the original so I order it to save myself some calories. Some of my friends look down on it but they are snobs. I don't get the hate. Maybe they just don't like nice things.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?