#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,458 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I personally have tried both corona light and regular corona not my car p of tea with h or without lime it’s to heavy for my and I am not a fan of the taste reason for 5 stars is my husband LOVES this beer his favorite by a long shot.
I love Corona light it taste really refreshing if you eat it with limes and a little bit of salt otherwise it kind of taste like piss not see a liar or anything lol Or maybe it doesn’t taste like piss but it smells like piss in a bottle
I’m not much of a beer person in general but corona is my go to if I have to get a beer! I feel like it is light and doesn’t make me feel bloated it taste even better when you throw a life in it! It makes me wanta sit on the beach!
Corona Light is my favorite beer to drink. Wether it’s drinking it at the bar, or at a cook out. It’s refreshing and lightweight and never makes me feel bloated like some beers do. I like to add a lime to bring out the flavor more!
Before I got diagnosed with a severe yeast allergy that prevents me from consuming beer and some other alcoholic beverages and was eating gluten-free, this gave me the least amount of stomach irritation. Would buy again if I could.
Nothing screams summer in Texas like a temperature of 105 outside, a few ice cold coronas and lime with your booty in a black intertube floating down the river. (Of course a can not glass bottle if we're floating) Gotta be ICE COLD!
I don’t know why I prefer the light over the extra, I just do. The flavor is just the perfect mix of mild and flavor. Sometimes I just want a refreshing beer with a mild taste. Pair this with a lime and it’s a perfect party drink.
This is a favorite. I drink it frequently with lime and salt. The light doesn't taste far off from the original so I order it to save myself some calories. Some of my friends look down on it but they are snobs. I don't get the hate. Maybe they just don't like nice things.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos