#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,416 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This beer has been around in my family since I can remember this was my first beer I love the taste especially with salt and lemon
Light beer to save on calories if you are wanting t maintain a low cal diet without letting go of your few drinks and close friends
Also the corona light does not I repeat DOES NOT taste like a dietary supplement. It will taste almost the same as the Corona Extra
One of the only Light Beers I like. To me it tastes just like regular Corona. Great easy drinking beer and reminds me of summer :)
Tried it but it seems i dont like the taste of beer and end up giving away what ever i got for myself . I perfer a stronger taste
A summer favorite. Not to heavy and great for cookouts. Love adding a lime or lemon wedge to it. Gives it a real kick of flavor.
Can't go wrong with mexican beer. One of my favorite. The taste is a little stronger than the normal American beer but it's good
I so love my corona it makes me feel like I'm on the beach. I love the strong taste and how I can throw them back I so recommend
I love Corona Light! It's truly a light beer with a refreshing taste. It is especially good with fresh lime in it. Not too heavy
im not much of beer girl, but this one i can handle its nit strong in my option. its delicious with a key lime inside the bottle.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos