#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona is the perfect summer island beer that can be drank year around. It just has a feeling to it and puts you at ease. Love it!
I’m allergic to gluten but can drink this and not get sick so it’s my go to now! I need lime with it though or don’t like the taste
I don't like this much but that's because I do not like light beers. They all taste very watered down and this one is no exception.
Corona is a cool, crisp taste that explodes in your mouth. It very tasty with Mexican food an bar b ques. Corona is the best bear .
Light beer to save on calories if you are wanting t maintain a low cal diet without letting go of your few drinks and close friends
Kind of light is one of my favorite low carb light beers. I don't feel full and I can drink like 6 at a time. Stephanie a good beer
Corona is a beer that I have always drank with lime it's always been my go to beer when there isn't Coors light or bud light around
Don’t drink this without a lime otherwise you’re drinking these wrong. Great beach beer or beer to take you to a hot tropical place
I think is good with lemon, but with no lemon is the same as any other. So anything especial. I really do not have a favorite one.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos