#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,435 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This beer has always been a safe choice for me! I have grown up having this in the house and it compliments and tex mex perfectly!
My husbands enjoys this beer but it has to be dressed. It’s very smooth and has a great taste. We will continue to buy this product
Corona is the perfect summer island beer that can be drank year around. It just has a feeling to it and puts you at ease. Love it!
I was surprised that I liked this beer as much as I did. Perfect for a hot night with some salt and lime. Totally worth the money.
Amo la cerveza corona! Acá en Estados Unidos es lo más cercano que tenemos a nuestras cervezas y a parte la venden en todos lados!
I love beer and i always have different kinds to see which ones are nice. i love corona light beer. love the simple clean packaging
I like to drink his beer in the summer there’s nothing more refreshing than laying out in the sun with an ice cold corona with lime
I think is good with lemon, but with no lemon is the same as any other. So anything especial. I really do not have a favorite one.
Yuck. Most light beers aren’t for me but this one reallllllt isn’t. It’s kinda pricey compared to other beers that taste better too
A very nice lite beer. I like to add a lemon or lime wedge in mine. I feel as if it gives it a better flavor and makes it smoother.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos