BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Eleni P.
Canton
I love this beer for a causal summer night with friends. It’s affordable and delicious. It was beyond my expectations and highly recommend for those looking for a nice beer to drink with friends on a beautiful summer night.
Danielle I.
I love Corona and always drink it ! Corona light is my favorite because I still get the Corona flavor without the bloated feeling of Corona Extra. It’s so light and has less calories and carbs which is why always get it.
Kristella G.
Laredo, TX
This beer is alright. The taste isnt too strong which is good for me because i dont like strong tasting beer. I prefer light tasting beer. I would definitely keep buying this beer. It is great for parties and great to drink.
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We love Corona Light. It’s a go to import beer whether we’re in the states or out of the country. Great taste, awesome commercials. Pairs perfectly with a lime. Pricing is moderate. Yes, I would totally recommend this to friends!
Amie F.
Redmond , OR
This is a summer must have. It’s super light and delicious with a lime. It’s also super cheap 😉 I don’t think we’ve ever gone a full summer without having Corona Light in our fridge at some point. It’s perfectly paired with sunshine!
Another great Corona product. Great taste, great value. I’m a repeat consumer. I’m actually glad they give people the option of light versus the traditional type. I would recommend this if you haven’t tried it before
Kaitlyn C.
Garden City
Anytime I buy beer I always go for corona light! It tastes amazing no matter what time of year and is the best beer to travel with because everyone loves it. This beer is my favorite over any other brand because it is so light and tastes even better with a lime!
Quinn B.
Coraopolis , PA
I have Celiac's disease- so, this is a great option for me when wine or cider isn't available. It doesn't hurt my stomach because it is made from corn and it is almost always available when there is only beer as an option!
Brigid L.
Dunmore, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite summer beer. The crisp and refreshing taste is perfect for the warmer weather, and the light version doesn’t sacrifice taste for calories. If you’re not a huge beer fan, I would suggest this as an entry into the world of beer.
Tanya G.
Corona lite is very tasty. When on a low calorie
Diet I choose to put a wedge of lime and I'm ready . The taste is robust, the color golden. When served ice cold u will be hooked. Low calorie and full of flavor . I love it
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?