#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,465 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
great taste and also I am waitress and love recommending this. also price is cheap I love buying this for parties and get together.
This beer holds a special place in my heart! Often I will get a craving for a corona with lime and I just HAVE to have one... or 3
Refreshing beer for summer BBQ. Cut up some limes and stick a wedge in there taste so good! This is like to go to beer for summer.
Love coronas in the summer time on a boat! You have to have a lime in it, otherwise it's a bit skunky. I prefer the light version.
A little to bitter and over popularized for my taste, not to mention over priced. I'd rather have a bigger taste for half the cost
A solid beer. I like a little more of a defined flavor but this is a refreshing classic. As always, a Corona is great with a lime!
Corona is a all right beer to me. Not one of my favorites. When i do have one it must be ice cold and have a slice of lime with it.
This is a great beer to try with a delicious flavor! Goes nicely with Mexican food too and the perfect cinco de mayo beer to have!!
I'm actually not a big fan of drinking Corona. My husband loves this beer and drinks it all the time.This is a great man's better.
I’m not the biggest bear fan, but Corona Light is my beer of choice. It’s the most fresh tasting beer and has a pretty good flavor.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos