#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I like the flavor that Corona Has! Add a lime to it and it’s perfect! It’s got a smooth taste! I like to get me a Corona on occasion!
Great beer especially when you add a lime to it. Can be found at most all beer stores and grocery stores. Fairly cheap, popular beer.
After a long draggin exhausted day of work...Having a nice ice cold one its best n just enjoying it with no one bugging its a plus ☺
Great tasting beer and doesn't give a nasty after taste. Wonderful for just having a relaxing time or even at pastures or gatherings.
I don't really like beer but it's ok. Smooth, not to hard, sweeter than others, good with grenadine lol. Sounds nasty but it's great
My go to beer. Not a big fan of beer, but when I drink it this is my go to. Reasonably priced for a 6-pack which is all I need!
Best summer or vacation beer! Low in carbs & tastes amazing. I always buy corona light in the summer when we entertain with friends!
Coronas are good but don't forget to put a lime inside the neck! It makes them so so so good. It's nice drinking out of a bottle too.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos