#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,668 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Good, delicious, light beer for a hot summer day. This product does not taste like a dark, hoppy beer and it goes great with a lime!
To me the corona light and corona aren’t much of a difference they both are smooth and light and they get you there. I love coronas!
Best summer or vacation beer! Low in carbs & tastes amazing. I always buy corona light in the summer when we entertain with friends!
With a lime this is probably the best tasting in my opinion. I would recommend this every time. Id I started again it would be this.
I like the flavor that Corona Has! Add a lime to it and it’s perfect! It’s got a smooth taste! I like to get me a Corona on occasion!
Corona is pretty much the only beer that I actually like to drink. Especially with a lime. It's not too filling and it tastes great.
My all time favorite beer !! I would recommend this beer to everyone . It Tastes so good and you could make awesome drinks with it .
Delicious summer beer especially when you throw a lime in there. My boyfriend and I drink them when outside to cool off during a bbq
Not big on this one. I do however like it with lemon once ina while. It's a little pricey for what it is. I would recommend I think.
I love corona. The smooth taste of the beer is so refreshing and soft. It's a great flavor that is enhanced with lime. It's amazing.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos