#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,469 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is a great tasting light beer! Always a great price as well :) i will continue to buy this beer and I would highly recommend it!
I like with lemon ;) haha ... have just some bears that I can have and this one is definitely one of that because is easier to drink
I always thought that light beer is better than regular beer but I love corona light beer. It is tasty but smooth and good quality.
Great tasting beer and doesn't give a nasty after taste. Wonderful for just having a relaxing time or even at pastures or gatherings.
It's an average beer for a decent price. Not my beer of choice, but if it's between this and a Miller lite, I'd rather have a corona.
Perfect beer for any day of the week. Mixes well with tons of drinks. Perfect for hanging out at the lake or drinking alone. Cheers.
Very Refreshing on a hot summer day! I think its very light and quenches the thirst! definitely worth trying...I would buy it again!
I'm not much of a beer drinker but Corona is definitely my go to beer for any occasion. I 1st got introduced to this beer by my Aunt
Nice alternative to the cheapest beer without breaking your budget. Works great at parties because not many people will turn one down
My all time favorite beer !! I would recommend this beer to everyone . It Tastes so good and you could make awesome drinks with it .
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos