#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,477 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Not big on this one. I do however like it with lemon once ina while. It's a little pricey for what it is. I would recommend I think.
Prefer the original, but this has a lighter and more smooth taste. Great accompanied with lime and salt, and is inexpensive as well.
Corona lite is my favorite light beer! Lots of flavor, not watery, and goes with everything. I like to keep my eyes peeled for a deal
Very light beer, extremely refreshing in the summer! Always have limes around when I have this in the fridge. Very reasonably priced!
Whenever I go to the beach this is exactly what my cooler is filled with. Usually drink it with limes but lemons are amazing as well.
Heard alot of good about it and so I gave it a try I did not like the taste and the price is little more than I think it should be .
I don't really like beer but it's ok. Smooth, not to hard, sweeter than others, good with grenadine lol. Sounds nasty but it's great
My go to beer. Not a big fan of beer, but when I drink it this is my go to. Reasonably priced for a 6-pack which is all I need!
Great beer especially when you add a lime to it. Can be found at most all beer stores and grocery stores. Fairly cheap, popular beer.
Who doesn’t love a corona light with a slice of lime on a hot summer day?!? It’s easy drinking and perfect for any summer gathering.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos