#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,679 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Can definitely tell the difference between Corona Light and Extra. Throw a lime in the bottle and you have the perfect refreshing beer!
Great tasting light beer, perfect for warm summer days. Add a lime slice and you're good to go! Affordably priced and always delicious!
I don't really drink beer much at all! I do remember years ago sipping on one of these floating down the river not a care in the world!
I’m hispanic, so you know hispanics love beer and Coronas seem to be one of them! They are so refreshing and the price is unbelievable!
I honestly can't taste the difference from Corona Extra. But love the fact that it's even lighter. I order this occasionally at dinner.
My go to beer when I am relaxing and enjoying a good game of billiards. I can sip on this beer all night and not feel guilty about it.
It's an average beer for a decent price. Not my beer of choice, but if it's between this and a Miller lite, I'd rather have a corona.
Corona is a great addition to a party or bbq. It’s a favorite for laying on the beach and tastes great with a little salt and a lime!
When I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for, corona is always a good choice! The light is refreshing and not to heavy on the stomach.
Corona is my favorite beer but all light beer suck. This one isn't too bad it's definitely not the worst out of all the light beers.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos