#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,497 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
One of my favorites. The taste is very delicious. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for.I purchased at a local Walgreens.
Perfect to drink on a hot beach day! With a slice of lime inside the bottle you will be freshed!! definitely a must have in my #beachbag
It's pretty good, especially with lime. It's really just best to drink if you're on the beach and want to immulate a Corona commercial!
I love an ice cold corona with a slice of lime of course. It is smooth and light. Super refreshing. It's my favorite "beach trip" beer.
Taste good , not expensive and great for parties ! Buy a pack and take it to ur friends and have a great time ! Delicious and worth it
what female doesn't want a beer lighter on the calories. Coronas are always refreshing especially when you pair it with lime and salt!
Always drink this on the beach with lime. Very light, but still tastes good (unlike many other light beers). Have purchased many times
Corona light is one of my favorite beers for summer. It is so refreshing and I love to enjoy one with lime. Very smooth and refreshing.
Very good social beer. They aren't too potent. They have a basic beer taste. Add a little like and salt and you have a heavenly drink.
Decent light beer. Only really enjoy it with a lime. Just not my style. I more favor fruit flavored beverages. Hence the twist of lime.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos