#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,675 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona light has a great taste but I would not recommend it if you are trying to get drunk bevause you will have to drink alot of them.
Corona is one of the few beers I like. It goes down well and can be had with food or by itself. A cold corona is always a solid option
I like Corona light but not as much as other Mexican beers on the market. It's a solid standby when I can't find what I normally like.
Corona light is the best, it taste exactly like Corona just light. I always add a lime and make sure they are icy cold then enjoy them!
It was ok. I am more of a Budlight kind of girl. It was nice to have one at the beach. I will probably not get one again anytime soon.
I LOVE CORONA LIGHT! It's so affordable and it's my favorite kind of beer. It's much better than any other light beer out there.
Very smooth and tastes good as well especially if you put a lime or lemon in it for a little flavor! My moms favorite beer right here!
Add a lime and you have the perfect summertime drink. I love having these by the pool on a hot day as they are refreshing and delicious
Corona light is one of my favorite beers for summer. It is so refreshing and I love to enjoy one with lime. Very smooth and refreshing.
Very good social beer. They aren't too potent. They have a basic beer taste. Add a little like and salt and you have a heavenly drink.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos