#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,455 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I like Corona light but not as much as other Mexican beers on the market. It's a solid standby when I can't find what I normally like.
Corona light is one of my favorite beers for summer. It is so refreshing and I love to enjoy one with lime. Very smooth and refreshing.
I love this beer during the warmer months with a nice juicy slice of lime in it. It the best light beer that I've tasted on the market.
Perfect to drink on a hot beach day! With a slice of lime inside the bottle you will be freshed!! definitely a must have in my #beachbag
I honestly can't taste the difference from Corona Extra. But love the fact that it's even lighter. I order this occasionally at dinner.
A good, light version of the beer. Have to be in the mood for it. Decent price and still has great flavor and taste with less calories!
what female doesn't want a beer lighter on the calories. Coronas are always refreshing especially when you pair it with lime and salt!
My absolute favorite beer to have down the shore and on the beach. Add a lime and it tastes like summer. Prefer the light to the extra.
must have for a hot summer day. love finding it on draft at restaurants. very easy to drink and a great price. (don't forget the lime).
Corona is pretty much the only beer that I actually like to drink. Especially with a lime. It's not too filling and it tastes great.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos