#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,680 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
what female doesn't want a beer lighter on the calories. Coronas are always refreshing especially when you pair it with lime and salt!
Not a beer drinker, but this is the beer I tried that I actually don’t mind. Doesn’t taste the best, but the only beer I haven’t minded
I don't really drink beer much at all! I do remember years ago sipping on one of these floating down the river not a care in the world!
Light and refreshing... perfect patio beverage! It’s a mini vacation in a bottle 😜 Add the lime and your drink is ready to go. Cheers!
Not my favorite but not the worst. Have to have a lime to be able to drink it, maybe even some salt thrown in. Good on hot summer days.
I personally do not like Corona or Corona light, but this is all my boyfriend drinks. If he is drinking beer it’s always Corona Light.
I like Corona light but not as much as other Mexican beers on the market. It's a solid standby when I can't find what I normally like.
Love corona! Always makes me feel like I'm drinking on the beach. I prefer it with a lime, or getting the corona lime is delicious too!
I love this beer! It goes well if your having a tequila night also! Cut up some limes and stick one in there! I enjoy the lime taste !
For any party we have at my house we always serve coronas with a lemon or lime. I love the taste and its just always been my go to beer
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos