#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
SOFT TASTY BEER, LIKE IT VERY MUCH WHENEVER I AM HANING OUT WITH FRIENDS AND WHAT NOT. EASY TO DRINK AND DOES NOT HAVE A LOT OF ALCOHOL.
I'm not a huge beer person but I do like this beer. It tastes good to me but it's light so I don't have to worry about as many calories.
Ice cold corona with lime so good sitting by the lake in the hot summer sun that is my perfect day relaxing with friend or reading a book
Corona is my favorite go to beer!! Not too heavy, tastes amazing alone or with a lime and leaves me feeling less guilty than other beers!
Better than land shark. Definitely need a lime in it though. I prefer this to other light beers. But it’s always slightly more expensive.
This is my favorite beer ! Not just about the flavor that mixed with lime tastes amazing But also the calories ... it keeps me lean hehe
La mejor para el verano! Con limón, bien fría! No puede faltar. Es ligera y por eso es excelente para reuniones donde también hay comida!
One of the few beats I can actually drink. It’s smooth is flavor. Nasty when warm and very hazy but I guess that’s all beers in generAl.
This light beer is very refreshing on a hot summer day. The packaging is simple and nice. It's not my favorite, but it's definitely good.
I love them, my boyfriend and I on the weekends we take a six pack and always share with corona, is a very good beer with lemond and salt
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos