#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,479 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I really like this beer, it taste really good and it has not a really strong flavor of alcohol. The price is good and the beer as well
This is one of my go-to beer’s for sure. Perfect for the beach or a summer night, and obviously with Mexican food! Lime is required :)
When you aren't a big beer person Corona light is the beer to drink. It goes down smooth and tastes so good especially if you add lime!
I love this beer with a slice of lime in it. It’s a great beach summer time beer. It also goes great with margaritas and grilling out.
This is a very affordable beer. You get what you pay for but it's great. Packaging is ok could use some improvement . Very smooth beer
I don't drink beer, my husband does and loves it. The brand Corona is his brand, I am a wine person, but just a couple of times a month
A good, light version of the beer. Have to be in the mood for it. Decent price and still has great flavor and taste with less calories!
I've always enjoyed this Corona, and I especially enjoy using lime salt as an accompanying affect. The flavor is really good and mild.
Decent light beer. Only really enjoy it with a lime. Just not my style. I more favor fruit flavored beverages. Hence the twist of lime.
Corona with lime. Need I say more. Just about the best beer around. Something about a corona screams summer time and fun with friends.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos