#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love them, my boyfriend and I on the weekends we take a six pack and always share with corona, is a very good beer with lemond and salt
Such a yummy, chill beer; takes me back to the beach. Even better with a little spritz of lime! Pairs well with mexican cuisine or bbqs!
Don't drink this, so in all honesty I can't give a true review except to say it is a very big seller. Whether it be in stores or in bars.
This is pretty good. It really doesn’t taste like a light beer to me. It is a good value. It did meet my expectations. It didn’t WOW me.
I love Corona light maybe a tad more than regular Corona because it’s a little less skunky. It’s perfect with lime and salt on a hot day.
Least likely to give me a headache the next day..... I don't like the strong beer taste so this is a mild one, add a lime and its great.
I love this beer when I go to the beach. I put a lime and salt in this beer to give it an extra flavor. Perfect beach cchaor beverage.
This is one of my favorite beers. I love to pair it with a lime and sit back on the boat on a hot summer day. Definitely recommend it.
Really delicious, light and refreshing. Great beer for any occasion! Me and my boyfriend enjoy this beer with dinner or out at the bar
Perfect to drink on a hot beach day! With a slice of lime inside the bottle you will be freshed!! definitely a must have in my #beachbag
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos