#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,447 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Add a lime and you have the perfect summertime drink. I love having these by the pool on a hot day as they are refreshing and delicious
Corona light is one of my favorite beers for summer. It is so refreshing and I love to enjoy one with lime. Very smooth and refreshing.
I love a corona with a lime on the side , I think corona is one of the best brands of beer and it looks classy while your drinking it .
I personally do not like Corona or Corona light, but this is all my boyfriend drinks. If he is drinking beer it’s always Corona Light.
Light and refreshing... perfect patio beverage! It’s a mini vacation in a bottle 😜 Add the lime and your drink is ready to go. Cheers!
FAVE BEER OF ALL TIME! Makes me feel like I'm sitting on the beach. Only 99 cals and doesn't leave me bloated like other drinks! Love!!
Nasty!!! I don't know how people can drink them!! I honestly don't even know why people would want to spend their money on nasty bear.
I know a lot of people like it but I feel I'm drinking watered down beer. I just don't enjoy it and it's more of a diuretic for my body
Great with lime. Not my go to in the fridge but what we get for parties cause they go great with grilled food and everyone loves them.
Enjoy tasting a nice cold brew of Corona with lime on a nice warm day. Always available in bars, restaurants and at a reasonable price
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos