#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Coronas are a must in every party!! You cant go wrong this beer on a hot summer afternoon is amazing doesnt care to any other beer great its soft cant compare to any other you need to buy this and try it out you wont regret it
Amazing flavors. I enjoyed the taste and lightness of the beer. The packaging is cute. Light bottle. I like it because of how light it actually is compared to other beers and it doesn't taste like water . And I will totally recommend it with a lime it it
I am not the biggest fan of light beers, but I do like this one. It is great in the summer when you don't want a beer to fill you up. You definitely need lime with it to get the full taste. I will buy again the next time I am planning a day at the pool or the beach!
I prefer to drink my Corona with salt and a lime. Like all beer, it is best drank cold. I typically buy it at Spec’s or Kroger. It’s my go-to beer, especially if there aren’t craft beers available. I will continue to purchase.
I love Corona! Slip a lime in the bottle and you might as well be on the beach. Easy beer to drink and extremely refreshing especially in the summer. A little more expensive than some other light beers but definitely worth it
I am not a fan of light beer so its why I'm only giving it two stars. I remember drinking this once and i mean it was my last resort i guess i would drink it, it comes in the same bottle the regular one comes in. This is something i probably wont buy again though.
This was the first beer I've ever tried, and I loved it... The only thing is that to be honest I can't describe the difference between corona light or corona extra. Either way I love both. I usually drink it with lemon and salt
sold every where well very good, specially if you like to share and keep it cool for the summer, I usually see this drink on asale at Publix supermarket, is mostly a seasonal item, great item to bring to a gathering and get people to taste something new and different.
I love this beer for a causal summer night with friends. It’s affordable and delicious. It was beyond my expectations and highly recommend for those looking for a nice beer to drink with friends on a beautiful summer night.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos