#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Light on the colors and definitely not lacking in taste. The colder the better. Top off with a wedge of lime and a little salt and enjoy.
Personally Im not a beer drinker, but If I were in the mood, I'll only go for the Corono Brand. Its smooth, tasty, and gets the job done.
One of my favorite light beers. Still has a deep taste but without all the extra carbs and calories. Wish it was a little cheaper though.
Pretty good. The issue with corona is that the bottles are clear, so they skunk very easily. It’s gross to taste how quickly they go bad.
I’m not a beer drinker but if required this will be one! It’s light and when you add lime or lemon 🍋 it just makes it much better tasting
Great for sharing at parties. Cheap and easy to drink a lot as you can drink a few and not feel them. Great on a hot day! Always on sale!
Not a beer fan, but when I drink it, I usually go for a Corona Light with a Lime wedge. Perfect for lounging at the beach or by the pool!
I’m not a big beer drinker. It was okay. The taste was a lot more smooth than other beers I’ve tried in the past. I would drink it again
Taste great icy and with a shot of Bacardi and lemon in the drink. However gets warm very fast and like any other beer should drink fast
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos