#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Decent light beer. Only really enjoy it with a lime. Just not my style. I more favor fruit flavored beverages. Hence the twist of lime.
Choosen by me over the regular anyday. For every reason too. Not at all a knock on the beer its just the light outshines its regular. 💜
Corona light has a great taste but I would not recommend it if you are trying to get drunk bevause you will have to drink alot of them.
I don't drink beer, my husband does and loves it. The brand Corona is his brand, I am a wine person, but just a couple of times a month
Corona Light has always been one of my favorite beers. It's light, refreshing and the perfect beer to drink while laying on the beach.
This is one of my go-to beer’s for sure. Perfect for the beach or a summer night, and obviously with Mexican food! Lime is required :)
My absolute favorite beer to have down the shore and on the beach. Add a lime and it tastes like summer. Prefer the light to the extra.
My go to beer when I am relaxing and enjoying a good game of billiards. I can sip on this beer all night and not feel guilty about it.
I love an ice cold corona with a slice of lime of course. It is smooth and light. Super refreshing. It's my favorite "beach trip" beer.
Although I prefer Corona Extra, I purchased this to try to cut down on calories. The flavor was good, but it seemed a bit watery to me.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos