#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love me some corona too! Either the light or regular and of course with lime thats the only way to drink it and it has to be ice cold!
After doing a lot of yardwork and making the yard look amazing, I always cold Corona light with a slice of lime always does the body good
Pretty good. The issue with corona is that the bottles are clear, so they skunk very easily. It’s gross to taste how quickly they go bad.
You can have any brew you want as long as it's a Corona! This isn't my favorite beer but it's Def a go to type beer. Try it with a cherry
I love it! It's my favorite beer for any occasion. Even if is only a relax time yourself. Is really light and don't make you feel heavy.
Great beer to drink on a summer day. Limes definitely help the flavor. It is very refreshing for a summer day but can be drank whenever!
Corona Light is tasty and fresh. It is fabulous with a lime. I love a Corona Light when I'm hanging out at the beach on a hot sunny day.
This light beer is very refreshing on a hot summer day. The packaging is simple and nice. It's not my favorite, but it's definitely good.
Love the taste! Not too heavy. I like to drink it cold with lime and salt. It is best on a hot day. It is now offers in many restaurants.
I used to love Corona until I went to Mexico and was introduced to Sol. I am a convert and now have a hard time with the taste of Corona.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos