#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona is one of my favorite beers, but I have one and feel heavy and bloated. Light allows me to have more and tastes just a wonderful!
This product is not bad in taste. It's the only beer I usually drink. I've had a few better tasting beers but I always come back to this.
Corona Light is one of my go to, easy drinking beers. It is always refreshing especially on a warm day. Just add a lime and you are set.
I'm not usually much of a beer drinker. But a good cold Corona Light with a fresh wedge of lime is amazing after a warm day in the sun!!!
Awesome taste! A light beer with an explosion of flavor! Amazing with or without lemon or lime wedges. Goes well with almost any foods!!!
Absolute must for the summer and for any time you are enjoying Mexican food. With a little bit of lime you’re in for a refreshing drink.
I love corona light! Its so light and refreshing. I prefer it over the original. Its affordable and feels more special then a bud light.
Corona is definitely hands down one of my favorite beers, it is incredibly well made, and it tastes good. I would definitely recommend it
Corona is my favorite go to beer!! Not too heavy, tastes amazing alone or with a lime and leaves me feeling less guilty than other beers!
Awesome beer. Perfect for summer with lime. I buy this regularly and really enjoy it. It's light and refreshing. Better than other beers.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos