#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,470 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Pretty good. The issue with corona is that the bottles are clear, so they skunk very easily. It’s gross to taste how quickly they go bad.
YUM! Love these in the summer, nice and cold with a fresh lime, perfection! Best when not eaten with mexican food, so you can eat more :)
A true corona and lime is all you need! On a nice summer day I love having those two together. I couldn’t imagine more of a classic beer.
This beer is ok. For a beer snob like myself it is not something special, but s good go-to when there is nothing else on draft available.
Love the taste! Not too heavy. I like to drink it cold with lime and salt. It is best on a hot day. It is now offers in many restaurants.
Great tasting beer. I like to slice up a lime and add it to my bottle of beer. Not a bad beer aftertaste. Great when eating out at a bar.
Corona goes good with a slice of lime or lemon. When you’re bbq or having a family get together grab one of these bad boys and sip away.
Not a beer fan, but when I drink it, I usually go for a Corona Light with a Lime wedge. Perfect for lounging at the beach or by the pool!
Corona Light is tasty and fresh. It is fabulous with a lime. I love a Corona Light when I'm hanging out at the beach on a hot sunny day.
This light beer is very refreshing on a hot summer day. The packaging is simple and nice. It's not my favorite, but it's definitely good.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos