BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Karlie R.
Spencerport, NY
Always tastes like summer with a lime and a cold corona! The packing is nice and I’ve never had any issues with the bottles. I really enjoy the summer and smooth taste of the beer! By far one of my favorites to enjoy with friends!
Lauren J.
las cruces
I REALLY like the corona lights. Living in the southwest i love Mexican beers and this one in the light form is so awesome and perfect to pair with a hefty green Chile burger or enchiladas. It’s so cooling and tasty with that lime.
Tiffany C.
Snow Camp, NC
Very good beer! Very tasty! Makes your mouth tingle! The prices are great and they come in many different sizes. Very good for anytime. The value of this product is amazing. Corona is my go to beer and not many cab stand up to it!
Emily H.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love Corona! The taste just can't be beat, especially with a squeeze of lime. We buy often and our guests always appreciate that we have it at the house. It is slightly pricey, but I think you get what you pay for.
Steph P.
I am definitely a light beer person and this one gets the job done. A better taste than some of the other ones out there and still with a decent alcohol content.
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the most common beer that you could find any where. Im a repeat customer but have never purchase it for my own use. I dont enjoy the taste as much it’s a bit strong and bitter, I enjoy it a bit more when it’s extremely cold with a lemon.
Rosemarie M.
Royal Palm Beach
Love corona light with a lime especially! On a hot summer day especially on Florida it’s nice to have a bbq with a cold tangy beer ! Love the taste with a lime that makes me watch my calories and have a treat on a hot summery day
Adriana R.
Cape Coral, FL
Great beer for the summer. The light calorie content is great when you’re at the beach and don’t want the excessive full feeling or too carbonated tasted. Always great with limes and perfect for pool parties, nights, or cookouts.
Alisha C.
Mobile, AL
Corona Light is a very light beer. It goes great with a slice of lime. It doesn't have a strong beer taste. I recommend it to all my friends. Especially the ones that want to try beer and always said they didn't like the taste.
Beth b.
Vero Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my favorite drink, but who can say no to a lime in a beer? I like that it is often on sale but I usually only drink this if there isn’t anything else. I also prefer a light beer but that usually means it tastes watered down.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?