#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Nice and light weight beer doesn't make you as bloated as other beers and the taste is great. Also it's good that the price is very affordable.
Love getting these for the days I’m headed to the beach! Not too strong of an alcohol, but still makes you feel relaxed! I like the taste too.
Great summertime beer. I love the taste and how light it is. It is affordable and easy to find. I love it so much. Taste great with fish tacos.
I don’t drink beer really but when I do, this is it. I mainly use it to marinate some steaks overnight and put them on the grill the next day.
Very light crisp taste. Serve chilled and you can't go wrong. If you are into import beers then you would like the Corona light or the Corona.
Eh. I honestly hate beer. But I can syand corona lol. They are somewhat cheap. I wouldn't say they are tasty but it's a cold one on a hot day.
I love lime and an ice cold Corona with a lime wedge is great at a summer BBQ! Haven’t had one in a while, and now I want a bottle & a hotdog!!
Pretty much my favorite beer at the moment pop a slice of lime in it and I can drink these all day they are refreshing and have a crisp flavor.
I enjoy drinking Coronas, it's a nice light beer. If you go to specialty bars they will oftentimes have Coronaritas and that's delicious!
This is my go to happy hour drink at home or while out. It's so refreshing and when you add a slice of lime it makes it perfection in a bottle!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos