#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is my favorite beer ! Not just about the flavor that mixed with lime tastes amazing But also the calories ... it keeps me lean hehe
Easily my favorite beer! There is something about Corona that is lighter than other beers, and the taste doesn't seem as.... harsh?
Perfect light beer for a hot day after working in the yard! It is also great accompanied with a lime and perfect for backyard barbecues.
Light on the colors and definitely not lacking in taste. The colder the better. Top off with a wedge of lime and a little salt and enjoy.
Just had one last night. Love with a lime, it's a great summer beer that can even be drank at parties. Can never go wrong with a corona.
Great if very chilled. I like to make beer cheese dip or beer brats with this. I’m not a beer drinker but this is the best one out there.
Sometimes a light beer just wont cut it, but no this one. Taste is slighlty different from the original, but def has great flavor still.
Corona light with a lime is perfect for a summer day on the beach! Play some volleyball or corn hole and you’re set for a wonderful day.
Corona Light is one of my go to, easy drinking beers. It is always refreshing especially on a warm day. Just add a lime and you are set.
Yum yum yum. Love this beer. It's so refreshing in the summer especially on a hott day! Or at the beach! My favorite is to add the lime 😉
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos