#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,470 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
A like it with lime or lemon. It gives it a zest flavor that goes very well with taking shots of tequlia with or pairing it with margarita.
Corona is great for a warm spring or summer day. Just add a lime for amazing taste. Love this beer for pretending I'm on a beach somewhere!
I love light corona, it def tastes like "corona extra" but it is less carby which is always a plus! It pairs great with all kinds of foods.
This is definitely my go to beer any time of year but especially on the beach in the summer. It’s crisp and clean and always a good choice.
Great taste. Goes great ice cold with lime and a bit of salt. Such a refreshing drink with a great aftertaste that leaves you wanting more.
Corona Light is my go to. Technically, this beer can is considered gluten free, as well, because it contains less than 20 ppm! Even better!
Corona goes good with a slice of lime or lemon. When you’re bbq or having a family get together grab one of these bad boys and sip away.
This light beer is very refreshing on a hot summer day. The packaging is simple and nice. It's not my favorite, but it's definitely good.
This always reminds me of vacations in Mexico. Just hanging out in the beach with some Coronas. I do put some lemon or lime slices in it.
Like being at the beach! Perfectly refreshing with lime added. One of my husbands favorites, we keep this in stock throughout the summer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos