#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Enjoyed with a lime on a warm day. Refreshing and reminds you of the beach! Easy to drink (now available in cans) with BBQ and any grilled food!
Need a a beer after a long day of work this is my go to drink. I always have it lemon just cause I don't like the after taste but still enjoy it.
This is the only beer that I have tried and actually liked. The cost is also not bad in comparison to others and the product actually taste nice.
My go-to, poolside, summer drink. Refreshing, crisp deliciousness. The can is cute, but wish it were a normal size so it would fit in a koozie.
I had this beer once and it was disgusting. Very watered down and wretched. It made me sick to my stomach and I will not be buying this again.
Add a slice of lime and everything tastes alright. This is not my favorite beer but it is sufficient when I cannot find a claft beer that I want.
Corona Light and Corona in general is a classic. This is basically the only beer I drink in the summer time along with a lime and friends.
Corona Light is really, really, not as light as I had expected. It is reasonably priced. It tastes okay, although a bit on the water heavy side.
Corona is a perfect everyday beer but nothing beats a corona and lime on the beach! Throw a shot of tequila in the top and get the party started!
Perfect for those summer days. This is another one of my favorites. Don't need to be summer tho to enjoy a nice cold corona. The taste is perfect
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos