#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,416 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona light literally tastes like a vacation! I know many enjoy it with a like but I think it’s so tasty that you don’t need the garnish!
Corona light is my go to beer. Very refreshing and best when ice cold with lime. Also enjoy it in a frozen mug. Nothing better on a hot day
My favorite go to summer beer. This tastes amazing on a hot summer day on the beach with a lime. Its super light, tasty, and lower calorie.
I hate Corona. Tastes flat all the time to me and just has a very bitter taste. Not for me. Also, as soon as it gets warm it is unbearable.
On the occasion that I have a beer, I prefer a vote is garnish. I like corona because it's light and doesn't make you feel bloated or full.
Smooth taste. Taste great ice cold with a lime. Always buy in NH because it’s cheaper there but always keep some in the fridge at all times
It's a good inexpensive beer has to be served cold. You do need the lime to cut down the sweetness of the beer.( IMO) A very light beer.
I love Corona light maybe a tad more than regular Corona because it’s a little less skunky. It’s perfect with lime and salt on a hot day.
I love me some corona too! Either the light or regular and of course with lime thats the only way to drink it and it has to be ice cold!
I love it! It's my favorite beer for any occasion. Even if is only a relax time yourself. Is really light and don't make you feel heavy.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos