#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I like this better than full flavor corona. It doesn’t make me feel full, has a nice flavor, and perfect with a lime wedge. A great summer drink!
I used be a fan of these beers but since I discover Dos XX I’m never going back ! Lol is just way better I don’t like Coronas that much anymore.
I am not not best person to judge this bear as my beverage tastes are not expert. However I never noticed a difference between regular and light.
My absolute favorite beer of all time. It’s great tasting and only 99 calories. It’s inexpensive too! It goes great at the beach or a sport game!
I'm not much of a beer drinker but this one is so light and just right when I have to have a beer. It has a light flavor and isn't too expensive.
For under 100 calories and some good lime, this beer is the perfect drink to refresh on a hot day! This is your go to, but don't forget the lime.
Corona Light is a bitter beer usually enjoyed with a slice of lime. The light version has less calories and taste just the same as the original.
I LOVE corona, especially in the summer while by the pool or at the beach. Just give me a Corona, a lemon and a little salt and I'm a happy girl!
My favorite beverage. I love this cold, especially after a hard days work. I think it's more of a summer drink, but I'll drink it all year round.
Although this is not my first go to beer, anyone is to sure enjoy this with a lime or lemon wedge (I go with two or three for a strong taste).
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos