#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,487 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Refreshing anytime super cold with a twist of lime. Friends always like this too. Sams Club usually has a good price on the 18 or 24 pack.
Smooth taste. Taste great ice cold with a lime. Always buy in NH because it’s cheaper there but always keep some in the fridge at all times
This is an original brand of alcohol. It's most commonly used in our household at family parties. doesn't let you down when you need a buzz
Love the taste of this beer. It's a great way to relax at the end of the day. I'm not a big drinker but when I do I always buy this brand.
This is definitely my go to beer any time of year but especially on the beach in the summer. It’s crisp and clean and always a good choice.
My favorite low calorie beer. When i want to stick to my diet this is my go-to. It's under 100 calories which definitely works for my diet.
This is my favorite. Nothing better than one of these with a little lime and salt around the rim while having a bbq or relaxing by a pool.
Greatest summer bear on the market. Adding in a key lime really makes the flavor populating the light version helps out with caloric intake
Take me to a beach NOW please! Corona just screams summer. Can you go to the beach without having a corona? If you do, you’re missing out!
Not as good as regular corona. I'm not a huge fan of corona to begin with, so if I am going to have one I am not going to get a light one.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos