BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Candice R.
This is a low calorie beer because it is mostly water. It doesn't have much flavor and won't get you drunk if that's your aim. If you are watching your calories, don't drink often, and don't really like beer, then this is the perfect beer for you.
Heather R.
Richmond, KY
Corona light is my go to for a hot summer day. Its Light and refreshing and never to heavy! Floating in the pool, catching some rays, and enjoying a corona...with lime!
Amy L.
Was a good beer,but is lacking a little punch as you are able to get with some of the other beers. Try with salt and lime or lemon to give it that extra zing,and enjoy.
Emily M.
Tamarac , FL
There’s nothing better than an ice cold Corona with a slice of lime either at the beach, at a BBQ, or even at home! This is my beer of choice at any event or occasion. It’s light, doesn’t make you ridiculously bloated, and the taste is fantastic.
Quinn R.
1,255 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My sister loves this brand of beer and always has it on hand to host parties. She says that the taste is smooth but prefers it with a bit of lime and even some salt. The price is a little steep but she’s willing to pay it for the brand she loves.
Melissa P.
I’m a big fan of light beers (my stomach can’t handle dark or heavy beers). Corona light is always my beer of choice when we’re out. It’s light and crisp (and less calories). Win all around! :) If you’re new to beer, Corona Light is a good place to start.
Kayin H.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Damn, as far as cheap beers go I actually really love this. No matter where you drink it it takes you back to sitting creek side with your buddies with music blasting. I feel like everyone has some amazing corona memories, I like it with lemon.
Himali B.
New York
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona light is my go-to beer. I absolutely enjoy it. It is one of the first beers that I ever tried & it has been my favourite ever since. I order one wheneve I am out with friends or even at home on casuka Friday nights. I highly recommend this.
Teresa B.
Mount Union
Love Corona light! Light and won’t make you puffy or bloated. It is my most favorite beer of all time! Anytime, anywhere, it’s the perfect beer, especially with shrimp tacos! Lol! Perfect pairing if you love a great light beer and Mexican food.
alexus c.
Marshall
corona beer has a nice smooth taste ,taste even better after a long WEEK of work, yelling kids and wining husband , ahhh it’s very much affordable for my pockets and i would most definitely give corona beer my money again
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?