#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I used be a fan of these beers but since I discover Dos XX I’m never going back ! Lol is just way better I don’t like Coronas that much anymore.
One of my favorite beers. Don't really notice the difference in calories or anything pertaining to it being "light" but still yummy with 2 lines
This beer is good, I always drink it with a lime or a green olive and a pinch of salt. I don't care for regular corona, but like light and extra.
Delicious and refreshing, especially with fresh lime juice. Takes me back to Mexico and vacationing in Playa del Carmen. Yo quiero Corona Light!
I like this better than full flavor corona. It doesn’t make me feel full, has a nice flavor, and perfect with a lime wedge. A great summer drink!
A light "summer'y" beer! Every time I drink this it brings back memories of the beach. So I might not always be at the beach but I can pretend!!
I am not not best person to judge this bear as my beverage tastes are not expert. However I never noticed a difference between regular and light.
Such a great beer to pair with just about anything. If we are ever out at a Mexican restaurant this is my go-to drink with a lime. So refreshing!
I love the corona lites. They have the same great smooth taste at half the calories! I love to pair it with a lime and even some tajin at times!
THIS BEER IS MADE FROM CORN AND DOES NOT GIVE ME A HEADACHE, I ALSO REALLY LIKE LIMES SO I PUT LIKE 3 SLICES IN ONE BEER AND IT IS JUST SO TASTY
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos