#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Great beer but the lime is necessary! A good light beer - I prefer it over Coors. I’ll have one every once in a while when I’m out. Nice packaging!
This is my favorite beer because it is light but doesn't skimp on authentic flavor. It is perfect for cooking, drinking, and even cocktail making!
Love me some Corona! perfect for any occasion or outing! Hot weather cold weather its perfect no matter what! Crisp, light, and refreshing flavor!
Such a great tasting light beer AND it's low on the calories. Squeeze in a little bit of lime and you have a wonderful tasting beer to relax with.
I’m not big on beer. However, I find Corona light to be very refreshing on hot days. It also compliments a light dinner of fish tacos very nicely.
This beer isn't bad at all on it's on but it's so much better with a slice of lime and a little bit of salt on a old warm night with some buddies.
Corona is a perfect everyday beer but nothing beats a corona and lime on the beach! Throw a shot of tequila in the top and get the party started!
Don’t get me wrong, I also LOVE Corona Extra. I mean is there really any other option when it comes to drinking by the beach??? Didn’t think so.
This is my go to low calorie beer. It comes at a great price and still has that yummy Mexican beer flavor! Add some lime and a salt rim... yum :)
For under 100 calories and some good lime, this beer is the perfect drink to refresh on a hot day! This is your go to, but don't forget the lime.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos