#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,445 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
that rich beer taste, smell, size makes me want her right now, cold for me is a very good beer one of the favorite all ideal for perfect hot
Nice fresh beer. Add a slice of lime and you immediately feel like you're at the beach. I love relaxing on my porch with an ice cold corona!
This is my favorite of all the light beers out there. Tastes great on its own but with the addition of lime and salt, it's summer in a bottle
This with lime and salt makes you feel like you belong on a beach. Great with Mexican food. My go to in the summer it's light and refreshing
One of the only beers I drink! It really does not make you feel full at all like some beers do. The taste is not that of typical beer either.
Corona Light is my go to beer. I like this one the most because it does not leave me feeling bloated or full right after drinking one bottle
I have never been a big fan of corona simply for the taste. I've even tried the lime and I guess it's not my thing. This is very bitter to me
Perfect with lime on a hot summer day. It's light and not filling! Great flavor. We usually buy this at the grocery store. Moderately priced.
Have always loved Corona's so its great that they offer a lighter option. Not too different from the original. Still has the same good flavor
Tastes mildly like urine, and only barely above the likes of PBR and Bud. Stomachable if you add multiple slices of lime (or an entire lime).
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos