#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I live this beer for the summertime with lime. It is my summer go to drink. Nothing better than a corona light with lime ice cold in the summer.
Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had.
i prefer regular corona over corona light. its good but it tastes....like a light beer. it has a bit of a "diet" taste that sticks in your mouth
My husband actually love these, I don't like regular beer so I don't like this. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is because my husband likes it.
This beer has a good taste to it.. i prefer it with lime but without still tastes great. It doesn't have a disincentive bite after which is good
Refreshing beer ! I love corona and what better then having one n it being light ! I like the taste make sure it's really cold before you drink !
Being from southern California, it's where your day ends. After a long day in the office, a slice of lime and a cold Corona can solve anything!!!
This beer is good & a good price I know some alcoholics that like this beerThis beer is good & cheap. I know some alcoholics that like this beer
Corona is a classic drink, and it’s alright but nothing out of the ordinary for me. It’s easy to drink, and it’s good for a party or with a meal
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos