#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,471 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Refreshing especially on a hot day. My go to for the beach and also at the bar. I’m not a huge beer fan but I’ll always crave a corona light
Low calories and beer, what else could be better? It's refreshing and as it doesn't have a very strong taste, it's nice to have more than one
If you find me at my beach please bring this beer with you. Great for just hanging around or for any function. Great beer for a great price.
Makes me have to go to the bathroom more often then usual. It goes down smoothly. I like it also with lemon wedges and Tapatillo in the neck.
Everyone enjoys a nice corona and lime while sitting on the beach. This drink is light enough to not weight you down in the light summer day
A refreshing,crisp,cold Corona with less calories? Hello lover. I can drink Corona Lite and not be worried about calories or feeling bloated.
This is one of the worst tasting beers I've ever drunk. Lime and salt do nothing to affect the flavor. I couldn't choke it down. Never again.
One of the few beers I enjoy love drinking it with lime wedges in the bottle definitely would recommend this for anyone who doesn't like beer
Probably my favorite beer even though I'm not a big fan of beer itself. I love the light taste of this beer. It just goes down better.
Decent taste, but I prefer the lighter tasting beers. And I especially love to have one of these bad boys turned upside down in my margarita!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos