#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect for those summer days. This is another one of my favorites. Don't need to be summer tho to enjoy a nice cold corona. The taste is perfect
For under 100 calories and some good lime, this beer is the perfect drink to refresh on a hot day! This is your go to, but don't forget the lime.
Corona Light and Corona in general is a classic. This is basically the only beer I drink in the summer time along with a lime and friends.
My absolute favorite beer of all time. It’s great tasting and only 99 calories. It’s inexpensive too! It goes great at the beach or a sport game!
Enjoyed with a lime on a warm day. Refreshing and reminds you of the beach! Easy to drink (now available in cans) with BBQ and any grilled food!
Love to drink Coronas in the summer by my pool with a lime! They are crisp and not too heavy. Always great when grilling or dips and salty chips.
Summer time and corona go hand and hand, any beer I will drink during the summer or on vacation! So good! Always my go to beer and will buy again
I used be a fan of these beers but since I discover Dos XX I’m never going back ! Lol is just way better I don’t like Coronas that much anymore.
Corona Light is really, really, not as light as I had expected. It is reasonably priced. It tastes okay, although a bit on the water heavy side.
I'm not much of a beer drinker but this one is so light and just right when I have to have a beer. It has a light flavor and isn't too expensive.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos