#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
The Corona Light has a light refreshing taste! And is perfect with a lime wedge! My favorite beer to frink in the hot summer months at a bbq
Been loving this beer for awhile now. This is what I usually get. It has a great taste to it. It's a. Affordable beer and guest love it also.
Always my go to beer! Can't drink it with out a lime and a hint of salt. Its a great beer and definitely and always will be a crowd favorite!
It’s light, fresh and crisp. Can’t go wrong! I don’t drink often and it’s even less common for me to drink beer but it’s so light I love it!
Corona Light is my go to beer. I like this one the most because it does not leave me feeling bloated or full right after drinking one bottle
Corona Light It’s what I normally buy when I have a party at my house i buy it at the Outlet Beer it’s more Cheap them getting it at the bar.
Tastes like corona but with a lighter feel to it. Amazing on the beach with a little lime. Doesn't feel as heavy as drinking regular corona.
It's good on a hot day with a touch of lime. Definitely an affordable beer. While it's not my favorite, it does the trick and is refreshing.
A refreshing,crisp,cold Corona with less calories? Hello lover. I can drink Corona Lite and not be worried about calories or feeling bloated.
I like to drink this beer after a long working day, its taste is indescribable, refreshing, one of the best beers I've ever drunk in my life
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos