#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is my go to beer. It has a great flavor and fewer calories than other brands. It has a distinct taste and is great with a fresh slice of lime.
Only kind of beer I’ll drink. I’m not a huge fan of beer, never liked the taste. Coronas however is the only one I can actually sit down and drink.
Corona light is so refreshing and a good alternative to regular beer. I love dropping a like in it and it’s like I’m drinking a refreshing beverage
I LOVE Corona Light. As a certified bartender and employee for a brewery I recommend this beer. Especially with some a nice slice of lime. CHEERS!
If you want a corona with out the calories you should give this a try!! It's of course not the same as original but it's extremely close in flavor
This is my go-to delicious beer. I grab it every time I'm at the store and love that it doesn't taste like a light beer but has full flavor to it.
My favorite beer I love it doesn’t give me a hangover it’s good for any occasion. I like to add a shot of patron and lemon juice to mine. Recommend
Love this beer for the summertime. For a light beer this does not lack any quality. Pop a lime in the top and you are ready for a day at the beach!
This is a very tasty beer! Although it's a light beer, has a full body taste. It's great all round, but I especially love it in the warmer weather.
I absolutely love Coronas! This is usually what i drink at the club or when i go out to eat. They are perfect for summer cookouts with the family!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos