#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,487 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Taste great and easy to find love having a cold one after a hard day of work plus it is less calories than the original with all of the flavor
I prefer corona extra but corona light is great too. I drink tequila and I find that corona goes well as an in between beer when taking shots.
A super light and refreshing beer all year round! It has a great flavor too. It’s a great beer for those who don’t really like beer that much!
This is my favorite beer to drink in the shower. It's perfect for summer time when I'm in vacation and don't feel like stopping during the day.
I do not like beer at all, but this one i did not mind as much. I would drink it again. If your not a beer fan you should give this one a try.
This is one of my favorite beers! It has a great flavor and is a must in our house. So refreshing when you are out by the pool or at the lake.
This is my go to happy hour drink at home or while out. It's so refreshing and when you add a slice of lime it makes it perfection in a bottle!
My favorite light beer perfectly paired with a slice of lime and you are all set. This beer truly hits the spot after a long day. A must have!
Love getting these for the days I’m headed to the beach! Not too strong of an alcohol, but still makes you feel relaxed! I like the taste too.
For a light beer you can not tell the difference in taste then that of a regular one. I like how that is so you still feel like your indulging.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos